Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Two Days on Everybody Hates Chris

Got another call from Damien's manager for two days of work on Everybody Hates Chris. Damien is excited about this call since they asked for a hispanic boy. This usually means he'll get to do something special and be seen on camera. Also, we feel very comfortable on the set of Everybody Hates Chris. We know our way around the studio and the crew is beginning to recognize Damien and myself. Unfortunately they don't like photos taken on set so I won't be taking any photos UNLESS we happen to spot Adrian Monk (Tony Shaloub), then we'd have to be brave and ask for a photo. "Monk" is Damien's favorite show.

Last night we were channel surfing when we came across a movie called, "You, Me and Dupree". It was funny though later I noticed it wasn't a movie aimed at kids, oops!, but Kate Hudson plays a teacher and when they show her classroom, who sitting there but Mario, the actor from Surfer Dude! He was too cute when this was filmed. If you watch it, that's him sleeping in class and later yawning! lol

Damien has a late call tomorrow for EHC so we could be there late. Not sure I'll have time to update you tomorrow but if I have the energy, I'll do my best.

While typing I just received another phone call from the same people who sent us on Surfer Dude. They want to know if Damien can do a commercial this Saturday for WalMart. Wow. When it rains, it pours.

~My sympathy goes to my brother, his ex-wife and their three kids in the loss of Rick yesterday. Keep your chin up Tami. We love you.

No comments: