Thursday, June 7, 2007

Surfer Dude again!

I was searching online for any jobs that might suit Damien when I came across one for Surfer Dude. They wanted surfer kids. Hmmm... I was wondering where their phone number was so I could call and see if they could use Damien. Just then the phone rings!

Matthew McConaughey and Mario

It's someone calling to see if Damien can film Surfer Dude tomorrow! What? Are they kidding? YES he can film! Damien was so happy! Later he was talking about filming on Surfer Dude and said he couldn't wait to see Mario and Tony again. That's when I told him they might not be in this shot. He was disappointed but still happy to work on Surfer Dude. Everyone is so nice there. The actors, the crew, everyone. Tomorrow there will be lots of extras working on the set. I also believe it's a different beach than the last one.

With all the extras working I'm not too sure if I can ask Matthew for a photo but I'm sure going to try. Damien will be a surfer boy who runs up to Matthew to ask him for his autograph! Damien hopes he really gets his autograph and says this won't take much acting to be excited!

If we're home early tomorrow, I'll post more photos. By the way, I posted a new blog this morning but noticed it didn't show up till tonight. I'm not sure why that happened but hopefully it's been fixed. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If they are looking for kids that surf for the "Surfer,Dude" movie all they would need to do is hit the south shore of Kauai. These 8-10 year old kids are ripping it up. If only they had sponsors - these kids would turn the surfing competition on it's ear world-wide.
Tinsey7