Saturday, June 9, 2007

Matthew McConaughey Fan!

Updated with a new Photo! (I'll be adding a new post with more photos soon.)
Yes, I am now an official Matthew McConaughey FAN! I have a great photo of Matthew sitting with my son and watching Damien play his PSP while chatting. I was shocked when he sat with us, as there were dozens of beautiful girls on set along with a hundred or two actors. For him to take the time to talk with my son was amazing. I so appreciate it! My son can't stop saying how nice he is.

Damien and Matthew McConaughey (my two favorite Stars! haha)

(This photo is purposely cropped and posted with bad quality.)

Here is a photo taken while they're filming a scene where several kids run up to ask Matthew's rival surfboarder, Lupe, if they can have his autograph. Damien is the only one in a hat.

Scene from Surfer Dude.

Damien is on the right wearing a hat, rusty orange shirt and brown shorts. One hot girl in blue bikini and the rival surfboarder, Lupe (played by Ramon Rodriguez), in a hot pink wetsuit!

No comments: