Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Emails

Yesterday was a day of phone calls and emails. I just wanted to post a quick note before we leave for the set of Everybody Hates Chris to tell you about the emails I received late last night.

The first was from the Producer/Director of an independent movie Damien did over six months ago. He just wanted to check in with us and wish Damien well on his career. Damien will recieve credit for this movie on the internet movie data base website. Yay!

The next email was from Mario (and his parents). Mario is the boy in the movie Surfer Dude. He and his brother are the nicest kids we have ever met and those who have met them will know exactly what I mean. They say Hi to everyone and just seem to get along with everyone they meet. The boys want to come over and play video games with Damien but also, I was offered a copy of the script to Surfer Dude with Mario's autograph! Another Yay! I told them one page of the script would be great! (Fans of Matthew McConaughey probably think I'm nuts for not taking the whole thing!) We'll see, maybe I will get the whole script but I'm going to be happy with one page and a visit from these boys.

Off to Everybody Hates Chris. Another day of shooting outdoors! I like it when they shoot outdoors because us parents can watch them film much easier. We are now off for a long drive into Los Angeles. I'll post more when I get home if I'm not dead tired.

No comments: