Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Entourage in Columbia

Okay, I should know this by now. If you can't wait to see the scene your child is in, it's sure to be cut! Ugh. Well, that's what happened on Entourage. Last Sunday night, June 17th, was the Season 4 opener. Damien did two scenes. One was filmed over and over again and was Damien stealing fruit and running past the Entourage crew. We couldn't wait to see it.

This episode of Entourage was really different compared to the usual Entourage episodes, this one was done like a documentary. I "know" when Damien steals the fruit and runs past the Entourage so I do see his head go by in a flash but nothing that anyone else would catch. Unless of course I give you exact details on where to look.

At the beginning of this episode there is writing across the screen and as this writing fades, there's Damien and another boy in a hat, kicking a soccer ball.

Photo of my tv set showing Damien in a faded red shirt.
This scene is just seconds long and there's a few times you'll see a flash of him here and there but nothing major. It's funny how we met Tony on the set of Surfer Dude (Tony is Mario's younger brother) and how we saw Tony on this episode (he cries when his father is shot) but never actually saw him on set. We believe that Damien was to have that part when he was picture picked but because Damien got bronchitis that first day, he was replaced.
We are a little disappointed that his fruit stealing scene was cut and I've heard from other parents of child actors of major scenes being cut, so now I won't get my hopes up to see Damien on Surfer Dude....okay, I'll try not too. Ugh!

No comments: