Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Over Booked! Yikes!


Charlie Wilson's War

Wow! What a day! While waiting for my son to be let out of his class, I called The CWW casting to see if they had an update on the shoot for tomorrow. It sounds as if Damien will be needed. The recording said that everyone working on the film today was to return plus there would be new actors coming in. That would be Damien is my guess.

So I get home and just sit down to relax when my cell phone rings. It's Damien's manager! She wants to know if Damien can go to Everybody Hates Chris tomorrow and possibly Friday! Damien loves working on this show. Now what to do? I reminded his manager that Damien is doing Charlie Wilson's War and she was so nice about it. I just love our manager! Since we won't know for sure if Damien is working on CWW, she booked him for Everybody Hates Chris and told me that "if" we get a confirmation for CWW tonight, to just leave her a message and she'd try to find a replacement. If Damien doesn't get CWW, then it's off to Everybody Hates Chris tomorrow. He is so excited. He wants BOTH jobs! Hopefully this will work out.


Everybody Hates Chris
I'll update this blog as I get more news.

Okay, here's the update! I went to the CWW website and Damien's name is still not on the list. Though it does look like a list of different names. So that settles it, Damien will head to Paramount Studios tomorrow for Everybody Hates Chris. He is going to be a Coleone Jr High Student in the year 1985. I heard the message for wardrobe and we had to run out and buy a long sleeve button down shirt for the show! Damien's shirts are the wrong color (no red, white or black is a common guideline for tv shows).

Hopefully I can get his photo on the set tomorrow so you can find him when the show airs. We called Maggie and Nancy to see if they would be there but they didn't get a call. It's probably because only a few girls have been called in for tomorrows show. We need to get up early, about 4am to get to the studio in time. I'll post pictures tomorrow if I can snap a few.

No comments: