Saturday, April 14, 2007

More on CWW

I have a website to check for updates on Charlie Wilson's War. I went to see if they had posted a time to be on set this Monday. Well, no time is there yet but...There was Damien's name! Along with many others but at least it's there! We are just so excited about this movie. Working on a movie that is starring Tom Hanks is just unbelievable. Though it looks like there will be hundreds of people in this scene, chances are my son will be hard to spot on the big screen. Luckily he is in a red hat which may help us find him when the movie airs.

I'd print out the page that includes his name but when I did a print preview, yikes! It's 19 pages long! Looks like Monday may not be a rehearsal but the actual filming now. I'm not sure. They are also offering a discount at nearby hotels for anyone who wants to stay. We just may take them up on that. With the cost of gas, it could be worth staying.

We are off to the show. Trying to decide what movie to see. I'm always open to see anything. I know my husband wants to see 300 but last time we went to see it, we bought tickets for The Reaping instead. We love the movies and I am hoping that the trailer for I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry is running before the movie this time! I know others have seen it.

No comments: