Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm back!

Hi Everyone!

Took a long break while deciding if I should continue blogging about my son. There's some that say I shouldn't be giving out too much info about the background industry but I've decided to continue. When my son was first starting, I know that we would have enjoyed finding another background actor who wrote about their experience as an extra.

By the way, Stephon Fuller writes one of my favorite blogs on his career as an actor. The link to his site is off to the right. He has some great info and I've watched him on many shows!

It will take me some time to bring you all up to date so for now, you can see a video of my son if you go to www.youtube.com and type in: Child Under The Sink
It's sort of a spoof of MAD TV. It was a SAG job and a great crew! Lots of fun and laughs that day! Oh, by the way, that's my son, the kid under the sink! Don't worry though, he's happy and healthy! lol

No comments: