Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another EHC job

Today we get a call from Damien's manager. Not only does she want to know if Damien wants to work on Everybody Hates Chris this Thursday, but also asks us who exactly is calling us for these other jobs. (Charlie Wilson's War and Surfer Dude.) I told her that I'd rather have her handle any jobs Damien gets because when someone just calls us out of the blue, things can get confusing. I gave her the casting companies name.

For instance, we were waiting in the parking lot one day for a van to take us to Surfer Dude and an hour later I finally had to call my brother. He then called his friend, who was working on the set, to get someone to send us a van. We were lucky to know someone to call or else they might believe my son was just late. With our manager involved, we can just call her and she straightens everything out for us. I believe she called the other casting company. I just hope they still want to use Damien in another scene in Surfer Dude.

So Damien accepted the job to work on Thursday. We'll need to call her hotline Wednesday night for more info.

No comments: