Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday

Well, it appears that Charlie Wilson's War has wrapped up. We were hoping that Damien would get recalled so he'd have more scenes in the movie. When he was on the set of CWW, they told us Damien may be used again the second week of May. So even though some say it's wrapped, we still have some hope he'll be called in again. You never know with reshoots.

People are beginning to find out that he's doing TV shows and movies. He was approached by someone in Target the other day asking if he was on TV. My little niece Kory, who happens to be adorable, is now applying for a part in a major movie (along with Damien). I think she has a better chance at it since she's younger and this is really a part for a younger child.

My neighbor may start acting too and I'll be passing him all the info I have for adults getting started. Looks like he may drag one or both of my older son's with him. I wish he would. Extra money in their pockets and hey, what job out there also feeds you breakfast and lunch at no cost to you? Can't beat that. CWW sent Damien's check and tacked on extra for gas. All of Damien's money is being saved so he can buy the car of his dreams. If he had it his way, he'd own every game system out there. Oh wait, I think he already does! ugh

Damien's manager hasn't called us in a week but we're not worried. Actually this is giving him time to catch up on school work especially since he just switched to a private Christian homeschool program. This school offers classes which works out really well for him. He can easily take a day or two off whenever he needs to be on set.

My husband took Damien to see Spiderman today! Damien said he didn't recognize any of the kids in the movie. They both gave the movie a big thumbs up! I wanted to see it but have been too busy with my work-at-home business. I'm trying to get ahead in case Damien gets called for a job. We have our fingers crossed that he is chosen for a small part in National Treasure 2.

No comments: